Vacancy Job Title; Children’s Support Worker (Drivers Required)
Vacancy Locations; Cases located in North Shields, Killingworth and Wallsend
Salary / Rate of Pay; £9.50p/h
Contract type; Part time hours up to 24 if you area a driver, also to include some weekends. Additional hours available across other Community cases if you are willing to travel and have full flexibility.
Are you motivated, creative and able to work in person-centred ways? If so, this could be an exciting opportunity for you to join a passionate company. At KEYFORT our mission to get the best possible outcomes for the people that we work with.
Role Requirements; To work across our Children case load, you must be a driver with access to your own vehicle, any mileage incurred as part of your role, will be paid at 0.45p per mile. You would be supporting children with a variety of different needs, not limited to but including Autism and physical health conditions including epilepsy. Support is needed to allow families to have respite from caring and supporting the young person and allowing parents to spend time with other children or away from the family home. Supporting families to participate in activities with their child that they cannot do alone or ensure the child’s care and support needs are met within the family home so families can complete daily tasks. You may also support the young person to access the community and part take in meaningful and new activities, working alongside multi-disciplinary teams to aid the young person’s development and progression over time.
We are looking for people with the right values. We can train you in everything else, so if you are passionate about making a difference, able to work as part of a team and, have a caring nature then we might have the role for you.
Who are KEYFORT?
We are a team of specialist staff including Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Tutors, Clinical Psychologists and Specialist Support Staff. Over the years our expertise and support provision has expanded so that we now work in education, in the community, in employment and in the individual’s own home with their own staff and support team. Each package of care is tailored individually to the person’s needs.
We are extremely proud to be able to be able to offer specialised support to adults, children and young people. Our mission statement demonstrates our commitment to the people we support and our employees.
“Passionate about working together to provide specialist services. Real people providing real support to make a real difference”
What can KEYFORT offer you:
As well as personal satisfaction in knowing you have been able to make a positive difference to the person’s life. We also offer the following to our employees:
- Pay rate of £9.50 per hour
- A contract of employment with stipulated hours with paid annual leave
- We can also offer zero hour contracts where we will pay a minimum of £1.15 for every hour worked as holiday pay on top of the hourly rate, which can be drawn down on a monthly basis or, left to accumulate until you need it.
- An app where you can draw down up to 50% your wages in real time
- Work with one person on a rolling rota where you are given time to make a difference and work towards achieving outcomes with that person
- Access to Continued Professional Development opportunities and training courses
- A highly rated Mentoring and Shadowing programme
- Blue Light Card – giving you access to hundreds of national retailers with big discounts
- Generous refer a friend scheme
- Double Pay for bank holiday working
- Paid Enhanced DBS check
KEYFORT Group Ltd are committed to Safeguarding and protecting Adults and Children.
We welcome applications from all areas of the community and welcome the opportunity to find out more about what you could bring to KEYFORT.