Vacancy Job Title; Brain Injury Support Worker
Vacancy Location; Penrith
Pay Range; £11 to £12.25 per hour – shift dependant
Contracts – 6 to 36+ hours; Permanent Fixed hours or, for those seeking a more flexible approach we can offer a Zero hour contact.
Range of shifts available; 24/7 care provision. Shift patterns include:-
- 8:30am to 11am
- 8:30am to 3pm
- 2:30pm to 9/10pm
- 10pm to 7:30am (Waking Night Shift)
Essential Criteria; Female, applicants only – due to personal care requirements
Who we’re looking for: It’s important that we share the same values. While we don’t ask for prior care experience, we do ask that the following matters to you:
- Making a positive difference: you love knowing that what you do and how you do it matters.
- Taking pride in your work: you aspire to deliver quality in everything you undertake.
- Relationship building: you love taking the time to get to know people, their interests and aspirations. Building respectful and meaningful relationships is important to you.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing a range of person-centred care: this includes everything from personal care, administering medication and supporting with any associated clinical / nursing needs. It’s about delivering whatever the person needs to feel safe and comfortable in their home.
- Emotional and behavioural support; provide guided support to ensure their mental wellbeing and safety is paramount.
- Engage and be responsive; follow daily care plans and participate in any activities or interests.
- Record keeping: using in-house mobile systems (Log my Care and Care Planner), to record daily care provision and updates.
What benefits will you receive?
- A contract that works for you; fixed hours or more flexible zero hour available
- Paid Annual Leave; 5.6 weeks annual leave if you are on a fixed hours contract or, for those who choose our flexible zero hour contract, you will accrue12.07% on all hours worked. Funds can be drawn at your discretion.
- Training, Mentoring and Shadowing programmes; inhouse with our own RGN, Occupational Therapist and trained Psychologists
- Double Pay for bank holiday working
- Paid Enhanced DBS check
- Colleague Referral Scheme – £200 incentive bonus (T&C’s apply)
- FlexEarn; which is a simple and safe way of accessing the wages you’ve already earned
- Blue Light discount card; giving you BIG discounts at major retailers
- Employee of the month scheme; winners receive a monetary voucher
Who are KEYFORT Group? KEYFORT Group deliver packages of care and support to individuals with a range of conditions and disabilities. Our support is person-centred, we only work with people if we think we can provide great care not based on their disability. We have experience of working with people with a brain injury, neurological condition, learning disabilities, spinal injuries, physical and mental health needs.
KEYFORT Group Ltd are committed to Safeguarding and protecting Adults and Children.
We welcome applications from all areas of the community and, welcome the opportunity to find out more about what you could bring to KEYFORT.