Vacancy Job Title; Community Support Worker (Male Part Time)
Vacancy Location; Gateshead
Hourly rate; £9.50
Contract type; Part Time, Flexible Zero Hour contracts available
Number of hours available; 15 – 3 x 5 hour shifts, additional hours available across other cases if willing to travel and you have a flexible approach to alternative hours.
Shift pattern available; Sessions start and finish times will be arranged between the client and support worker directly for the following week
Person Specific Information; Community support required for a gentleman in the Gateshead area to encourage him to engage in activities in the community. He has an interest in football, swimming and would like to be more active in the community.
Sessions will be 3×5 hrs sessions per week and will be arranged between the client and support worker directly for the following week.
Due to the request of the person we support a Male support worker is needed for this case. A driver would be preferable but not essential (as sessions may be starting out in the community rather than at home). Support worker must be comfortable setting and maintaining strict boundaries.
Who are KEYFORT? We are a team of specialist staff including Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Tutors, Clinical Psychologists and Specialist Support Staff. Over the years our expertise and support provision has expanded so that we now work in education, in the community, in employment and in the individual’s own home with their own staff and support team. Each package of care is tailored individually to the person’s needs.
We are extremely proud to be able to be able to offer specialised support to adults, children and young people. Our mission statement demonstrates our commitment to the people we support and our employees.
“Passionate about working together to provide specialist services. Real people providing real support to make a real difference”
What can KEYFORT offer you; As well as personal satisfaction in knowing you have been able to make a positive difference to the person’s life. We also offer the following to our employees:
- Pay rate £9.50
- A contract of employment with stipulated hours with paid annual leave
- We can also offer Zero hour contracts where we will pay a minimum of £1.15 for every hour worked as holiday pay on top of the hourly rate. This can be drawn down on a monthly basis or, left to accumulate until you need it.
- An app where you can draw down up to 50% your wages in real time
- Work with one person on a rolling rota where you are given time to make a difference and work towards achieving outcomes with that person
- Access to Continued Professional Development opportunities and training courses
- A highly rated Mentoring and Shadowing programme
- Blue Light Card – giving you access to hundreds of national retailers with big discounts
- Generous refer a friend scheme
- Double Pay for bank holiday working
- Paid Enhanced DBS check
KEYFORT Group Ltd are committed to Safeguarding and protecting Adults and Children.