This position has a “genuine occupational requirement” covered under the Sex Discrimination Act 1975, therefore only female applicants can be considered
Vacancy Job Title; Female Healthcare Assistant
Vacancy Location; Carlisle
Salary / Rate of Pay; £10.50 – £12.75
Contract type; Bank or Full or Part time Contracts – to gain full time hours you must be prepared to work split shifts.
Shift pattern(s) available; Monday – Sunday 08.00-13.00 and 16.00-21.00
Role Requirements; To support a lady in her own home. There is personal care involved in this case and therefor we are only able to accept female applicants. She lives with her husband, two cats and tortoise. She loves nothing more than spending an afternoon with the fire on watching a movie or series, gardening, baking or bird watching! Having a great relationship with her team is very important to her, a good sense of humour and a relaxed personality is ideal.
The lady we support has MS and requires personal care, catheter care and general household duties. She uses a mobile hoist for all transfers and has an electric wheelchair which she controls independently.
Who we’re looking for: It’s important that we share the same values. While we don’t always ask for prior care experience, we do ask that the following matters to you:
- Making a positive difference: you love knowing that what you do and how you do it matters.
- Taking pride in your work: you aspire to deliver quality in everything you undertake.
- Relationship building: you love taking the time to get to know people, their interests and aspirations. Building respectful and meaningful relationships is important to you.
What benefits will you receive?
- A contract that works for you; fixed hours or more flexible zero hour available
- Paid Annual Leave; 5.6 weeks annual leave if you are on a fixed hours contract or, for those who choose our flexible zero hour contract, you will accrue12.07% on all hours worked. Funds can be drawn at your discretion.
- Training, Mentoring and Shadowing programmes; inhouse with our own RGN, Occupational Therapist and trained Psychologists
- Double Pay for bank holiday working
- Paid Enhanced DBS check
- Colleague Referral Scheme – £200 incentive bonus (T&C’s apply)
- FlexEarn; which is a simple and safe way of accessing the wages you’ve already earned
- Blue Light discount card; giving you BIG discounts at major retailers
- Employee of the month scheme; winners receive a monetary voucher
Who are Keyfort Group? Keyfort Group deliver packages of care and support to individuals with a range of conditions and disabilities. Our support is person-centred, we only work with people if we think we can provide great care not based on their disability. We have experience of working with people with a brain injury, neurological condition, learning disabilities, spinal injuries, physical and mental health needs.
KEYFORT Group Ltd are committed to Safeguarding and protecting Adults and Children.
We welcome applications from all areas of the community and, welcome the opportunity to find out more about what you could bring to KEYFORT.
If you do not receive any communication following your CV submission within 14 days of the advert closing, then on this occasion you have been unsuccessful in our search requirements.