Vacancy Job Title; Learning Disability Support Worker
Vacancy Location; Heaton, Newcastle
Hourly rate; £9.75 day and waking night rate and, £9.50 for a sleeping night
Contract type; Full time or Part Time Fixed Hour contracts and, Flexible Zero Hour contracts available (Bank)
Number of hours available; 12 / 24 / 36
Shift pattern available; Monday to Sunday 24/7 – Predominantly 8am to 8pm and 8pm to 8am, mostly on a staffing ratio of 2:1 (includes waking and sleeping nights). We also are able to offer some shorter shifts too starting at 2pm to 8pm. You would be put onto a rolling rota so you would know your set shift patterns in advance.
Person Specific Information; The amazing young lady we supports needs her team to help her in being independent and have a wonderful quality of life. She LOVES shopping, getting her nails done, going on trips and exploring new places. She also needs kind staff who can help her when she gets upset and needs help to problem solve. We will provide you with extra training on how you can help in these situations and our team will definitely help you out. This is an opportunity to help make a real difference in somebodies’ life and join a really dedicated and hardworking support team.
Who are KEYFORT?
We are a team of specialist staff including Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Tutors, Clinical Psychologists and Specialist Support Staff. Over the years our expertise and support provision has expanded so that we now work in education, in the community, in employment and in the individual’s own home with their own staff and support team. Each package of care is tailored individually to the person’s needs.
We are extremely proud to be able to be able to offer specialised support to adults, children and young people. Our mission statement demonstrates our commitment to the people we support and our employees.
“Passionate about working together to provide specialist services. Real people providing real support to make a real difference”
What can KEYFORT offer you:
As well as personal satisfaction in knowing you have been able to make a positive difference to the person’s life. We also offer the following to our employees:
- Pay rates between £9.50 – £10.90 per hour
- A contract of employment with stipulated hours with paid annual leave
- We can also offer Zero hour contracts where we will pay a minimum of £1.15 for every hour worked as holiday pay on top of the hourly rate. This can be drawn down on a monthly basis or, left to accumulate until you need it.
- An app where you can draw down up to 50% your wages in real time
- Work with one person on a rolling rota where you are given time to make a difference and work towards achieving outcomes with that person
- Access to Continued Professional Development opportunities and training courses
- A highly rated Mentoring and Shadowing programme
- Blue Light Card – giving you access to hundreds of national retailers with big discounts
- Generous refer a friend scheme
- Double Pay for bank holiday working
- Paid Enhanced DBS check
KEYFORT Group Ltd are committed to Safeguarding and protecting Adults and Children.
We welcome applications from all areas of the community and welcome the opportunity to find out more about what you could bring to KEYFORT.