This position has a “genuine occupational requirement” covered under the Sex Discrimination Act 1975, therefore only female applicants can be considered.
Vacancy Job Title; Social Care Team Leader
Vacancy Location; Newcastle / Gateshead, with 1 day office per week working in our head office location in Gateshead.
Salary / Rate of Pay; £24,500.00 plus overtime
Contract type; Permanent
Number of hours available in total; 40 hours
- Driver with access to your own vehicle
- Experience in providing support to individuals with Brain Injuries or Complex Needs, showcasing an understanding of their unique needs and challenges.
- Proficiency in performing personal care tasks, ensuring the well-being and comfort of the individuals under your care.
- A naturally positive attitude that fosters a supportive and uplifting environment for those you work with.
- Proven ability to inspire and motivate the individuals you support, empowering them to pursue their goals and aspirations with determination and enthusiasm.
What are we looking for; To develop and manage high quality, community-based support packages for the people we support with disabilities. To provide flexible, responsive support. Supporting people to remain independent in their own homes, providing personal care, complex clinical care such as tracheostomy care and ventilator care, behavioural support and management, rehabilitative support, and emotional support. To safeguard the people we support at all times. To develop strategies and tasks to support the person to achieve identified goals. To train and manage a team of Support Workers to deliver the agreed support package. To supervise and observe Support Workers to ensure the agreed care plan is being met and support strategies are being implemented effectively. To oversee staff rotas with the support of a case manager, ensuring all support hours are staffed appropriately and supporting the Resource Administrator to manage staff absences.
If you are driven to make a meaningful difference in the lives of individuals, possess strong leadership and organisational skills, and have a passion for the Health Care sector, we encourage you to apply for this fulfilling role with Keyfort Group.
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
What can KEYFORT offer you:
As well as personal satisfaction in knowing you have been able to make a positive difference to the person’s life. We also offer the following to our support workers;
- A permanent contract of employment
- Work with individuals where you are given time to make a difference
- Experience and access to Clinical Supervisions with our own Registered Nurse
- Access to Continued Professional Development opportunities
- Inclusion to a company where you have a voice, where a continuous learning culture is adopted through our regular Service User and Support Worker forums.
- Paid Enhanced DBS check
- Permanent rolling rota as part of a team
- Recognition scheme with monetary rewards
- Mileage paid at 0.45pm per mile
KEYFORT Group Ltd are committed to Safeguarding and protecting Adults and Children.
We welcome applications from all areas of the community and welcome the opportunity to find out more about what you could bring to KEYFORT.