This position has a “genuine occupational requirement” covered under the Sex Discrimination Act 1975, therefore only male applicants can be considered.
Vacancy Job Title; Social Care Team Leader – Male
Vacancy Location; You will be required to work a 24 hour shift every Monday, which a includes sleeping night, at the home of a gentleman in the Allendale area of Northumberland. Your remaining hours will be in and around the Gateshead area, including 1 day in our Head office alongside other Team Leads and our Case Managers. .
Salary / Rate of Pay; £27,958 + overtime
Contract type; Permanent
Number of hours available in total; 47 hours (which includes a sleeping night)
- Driver with access to your own vehicle
- Experience in providing support to individuals with Brain Injuries, showcasing an understanding of their unique needs and challenges.
- Proficiency in performing personal care tasks, ensuring the well-being and comfort of the individuals under your care.
- A naturally positive attitude that fosters a supportive and uplifting environment for those you work with.
- Proven ability to inspire and motivate the individuals you support, empowering them to pursue their goals and aspirations with determination and enthusiasm.
What are we looking for; Keyfort have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Support Worker seeking career advancement or, a recent graduate with qualifications in Occupational Health, Social Work, or Psychology, eager to embark on a rewarding career in the Health Care sector.
As a Health & Social Care provider, we seek a candidate to take on the role of coordinating and managing care packages. The primary focus will be on providing care to a gentleman residing in the Allendale area of Hexham. To optimise efficiency and minimise travel time, the position involves a 24-hour shift every Monday, starting from 8 am to 8 am the following day, which includes a sleeping night.
Additionally, you will have other shifts in North East area and, and a fixed day shift at our Head Office, where you will collaborate with your case manager and other professionals employed by KEYFORT. We understand the importance of work-life balance, and while some days will be structured, we offer flexibility in planning the rest of your workdays, which will be discussed during the interview process.
As the chosen candidate, you will be responsible for leading and managing a team of Support Workers, ensuring the smooth delivery of agreed support packages. Supervising and observing Support Workers will be essential to ensure that care plans are effectively executed, and support strategies are properly implemented. Working alongside a Resource Administrator, you will also oversee staff rotas, ensuring adequate staffing coverage for all support hours.
If you are driven to make a meaningful difference in the lives of individuals with Brain Injuries, possess strong leadership and organisational skills, and have a passion for the Health Care sector, we encourage you to apply for this fulfilling role with Keyfort Group.
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
What can KEYFORT offer you:
As well as personal satisfaction in knowing you have been able to make a positive difference to the person’s life. We also offer the following to our support workers;
- A permanent contract of employment
- Work with individuals where you are given time to make a difference
- Experience and access to Clinical Supervisions with our own Registered Nurse
- Access to Continued Professional Development opportunities
- Inclusion to a company where you have a voice, where a continuous learning culture is adopted through our regular Service User and Support Worker forums.
- Paid Enhanced DBS check
- Permanent rolling rota as part of a team
- Recognition scheme with monetary rewards
- Mileage paid at 0.45pm per mile
KEYFORT Group Ltd are committed to Safeguarding and protecting Adults and Children.
We welcome applications from all areas of the community and welcome the opportunity to find out more about what you could bring to KEYFORT.